Total Retarded High Moment.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoked All Dat, May 23, 2010.

1. I just came back from smoking. I smoked probably 14 hits of some uppity mids I guess .. not bad . pretty baked actually . First time this morning. So I went to my kitchen to make some coffee but I don't make it with a coffeemaker I just take like Folgers and take a spoonful of that and 2 spoonfuls of sugar and put them in my cup and dissolve it with hot water, add milk and water :). But my dumbass did this.. and I was definately baked out of my mind.

I got my cup, got my spoon and took a spoonful of coffee and dropped it in the cup. All good so far. But I really WASN'T thinking about anything at all so I accidently grabbed the milk for a spoonful instead of my sugar... so I pour the milk upside down on my spoon LOL. I was like .... :laughing::laughing::laughing: for a while but then turned into :eek::mad::cry:

So I clean up the mess and finally finish my coffee.. of which I almost spill half of me coming upstairs. Yeah Im pretty baked:))))))

2. Dude im sitting here staring at the computer feeling like a retard :smoking:

3. what he said.

4. I'll smoke what you're smoking :smoking:

5. that's how I felt the first time I smoked out of my gas mask. I was hardly aware that I was inhaling smoke, and then when i took the mask off I was dancing in square colors