Total noob

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Juggernautt888, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Ive searched the threads and i couldnt find a def answer. But i want to grow outside in a pot in my backyard. But theres potting soil in it right now but no plant. Could i just use that to start my plant off ? -Thank you in advance and sorry for being a noob

2. ide get new soil man. you dont really know whats in it and how long its been sitting there.

3. Airy soil mix

4. That's about as simple as it gets. :p

You only got 63 posts and your already got Malteze to comment on your thread, that takes some skills.

Corto you doing an outdoor 2011 grow?

5. yeah man haha! I'm trying to start em indoors this year. It's gonna be really fun. ALso I'm looking for some sunny spots. Sun is very important.

6. Yeah, so is soil.

So, I recommend you to get good soil for growing, and quality seeds and so on.

I´ve seen a lot of growers neglecting these, and then they go - "My grow failed, why:(?" :rolleyes:

7. You starting from seeds or clones? I have had some issues with taking clones from indoors and then putting them out due to the sudden shock and stunted growth.

This year however I will be using fem'd seeds, once they sprout they will go outdoors for the day and indoors during the night due to temperatures. Kinda like how oldpork starts his, cept I don't got that greenhouse box. Let me know if this sounds like its destined for failure...ha.