Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Total Noob Question. Im Sorry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdjohnson, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I have another post out with a few questions. Today is day 2 and it's really helped me cut down on the pills and I didn't wake up with the weed hangover, but the taste is still a bother. I'm not a smoker, never have been. I have virgin lungs here guys. I've done alot of reading and most people say they love the taste of weed but I just don't see how. The stuff I have, which is provided by my weed smoking gf, tastes like I'm smoking some pine needles with a touch of something else. 

I had my gf talk to her provider about that and his response was "Pine needles? Why didn't he just get a Volcano" Good answer buddy. Anyways, thinking about that, it got me thinking. The Extreme Q does handle both a bag and whip. I've been using just the whip. I may try the bag later tonight to see is the taste is the same or not but that being said, in a vape, should I be tasting PINE? I don't imagine that I would because all of those comments I'm seeing about how good the stuff tastes.

2. Weed can have hints of all sorts of things, but for the most part, yes! Some is piney, some more earthy, some has a mild sweet taste, others taste like what is smells like.

I mean, as long as it doesn't taste like you are licking the sap off the pine tree you should be fine, it's probably mild and you are probably high as fuck and over thinking it. Chillax.

3. Whenever I load up a roach bowl I get some super pine flavoured hits. I think it has to do with how much resin is in the weed. When I smoke a joint of the same stuff I don't get any pine taste.

4. It could be the strain, but I know my stuff usually has different flavors when I vape it vs sparking in a bowl.

I would suggest making some edibles OP, firecrackers aren't that hard to make, and it's an amazing experience.

5. Ya I did the edible route too but it's really expensive in my city and I didn't love the high it gave.

6. well for one; if your gf just gets the stuff off the street then there's a high chance you're getting crap bud thats badly cured, or old and stored improperly; and that could definitely be contributing to the taste issue,
    but aslo she could have great weed what do i know lol.
    A "pine-y" taste is common in weed though; though "pine" isn't quite the right term imo, but there's nothing closer I can think of to describe it. Gin also tastes like pine but its a completely different taste yaknow? Also Ive never known somebody to immediately love the taste of weed when they start smoking. When you start its all about the high! at least thats how it was for me and my friends; we smoked nasty mexican brick weed for years and were perfectly fine with it.
    So I guess what I'm saying is quit worrying about what the stuff tastes like; just keep smoking if you like the high, appreciation of the taste will soon follow. Its like coffee; nobody really cares for it at first but they keep coming back for the buzz and all of a sudden they're in love haha

7. Its just the strain you have last night me and my buddies smoked a full sack, it has 2 diff strains the first one was earthy so it tasted good. The last few bowls was piney like you said so try a different strain.

8. #8 Questabella, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    Schwag in a bag. When i was in hs we use to grab shitty bud like that, bright side we only paid 160 oz

9. Vape taste weird, also just eat heavy mint gum when smoking its decent. Also i used to get headaches when i smelt weed now the taste and smell are bomb. Its like coffee its a aquired taste.

10. Thanks guys. I'll keep at it and see how it goes.

lol I can get medical grade for that...

God I love oregon