Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Total Noob. Need some tips.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by A7X_O, Dec 4, 2014.

1. #1 A7X_O, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    So I'm under a lot of stress lately and want to try something new (sorta). I've smoked weed a couple of times before but it's either had no effect or completely wasted me to the point where everything is spinning. After that happened I kinda stopped bothering. Anyway, I live in the UK and pretty much everyone smokes it with tobacco as far as I'm aware. I don't smoke cigarettes and hate the taste/feel of tobacco so i want to smoke it without tobacco, but due to prices, people tell me this is a waste of money/weed because it burns faster or something. How can I make this work? If I should get a bong, what type is good for beginners?  If you reply to this, you'll have to talk to me like i'm a kid because i literally know nothing. thanks :)

2. Bong for sure, just buy a cheap one to start with.  Load up a small bowl and take it in one hit, pack as needed. 

3. Don't go out and buy some expensive heady piece. Find you a nice cheap glass bong, acrylic ones aren't that expensive either though, just not as smooth as hitting glass. Just get you a little bud, break it down, pack it and then hit it and ride the waves.

I'm a bong lover, so if you have more questions or anything feel free to inbox me.

4. Listen to bringdarukuz...hes right on.....and fuck tobacco

5. OOOOO light my fire!

*uses baby voice*  Are you a good boy? Are you mommy's good boy? That's a good boy.

6. Dude, I'm also a newbie, I roll a nice j with weed only, if I smoke like half of the j, I'll trip balls.

7. Try a cigarette style one hitter it would conserve your bud and since your new filling it once or twice would get you set to relax and watch the lord of the rings extended or go for a walk in the woods.

8. The only thing that you can mix with weed that will get you more high is more weed, pal. Don't use tobacco, it'll just make your hits more harsh, as for the other things, Just get yourself a good cheap bong for a starter, then you can upgrade to some other bongs, maybe window shop online for some perc bongs after you get the hang of it.  :smoking:

9. Also tobacco may be causing your light headedness and spinning since that's what happens if you smoke a cigarette like a joint and take huge drags and hold not fun

10. Smoke a couple bong hits and chase it with a fine cigar.  :metal:

11. Oh, and smoke good herb, no shwag.