Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Migraines Total newbie with a question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tacoma420, Jun 28, 2016.

1. I live in Washington, and I have my medical recommendation, but every single medical dispensary I have contacted has told me that I need to be 21 years old to purchase marijuana even though I have my authorization (I am 20). Is this for every single dispensary? Is there a way around this? Any input is appreciated.

2. From everything that I read in the past ,you had to be 21 with a valid passport to purchase in Washington. I do not live there I just read state laws just in case I wanna leave for a little nd get some new strands :)

droid xt1080 ganja420

3. So basically my authorization is meaningless? This is all so confusing :eek:

4. Talk to your doctor and see if there is a special dispensary around that will allow you to get some or if your doctor could prescribe something?

droid xt1080 ganja420