total grow time broken down into veg/flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AlcoholicAuthor, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Whats the best timescale to aim for? i start easter holidays on the 2nd of April, so if i left my plants in veg for another 1 week 6 days il have had 3 weeks of vegging from the time i got the clones (they were about 3 inches when i first got them) leaving 33 days for flowering, im not even sure if il be going home but its quite likely, will that be long enough for my plants to flower and bud, theyr in a small cabinet aswell so bear that in mind. and if this isnt long enough for flowering will i be able to get away with slightly less veg time, im gona start LST'ing from sunday onwards

2. you better flip to flowering ASAP as flowering takes about 2 months. since they are clones they should be sexually mature and ready to flower just be prepared for a small yield.

3. Flowering can take from about 8 to as much as 14 weeks and is largely determined by genetics.

4. yeh thanks guys, i think im gona just proceed as planned and then if i have to foist em off on my mate for a week over easter at least il have some hugeass plants to welcome me back! would rather wait abit and get better results, im doing the LST thing, check my journal for recent pics and info. im gona let em veg until the fill the box then flower, wit any luck il get a decent amount of nice green outa them!

5. What about growth in the flowering stage. They can double in size before its all said and done. I wouldn't fill the box just fill it halfway in veg.