Total fuckin bummer man...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLingIsKing, May 9, 2012.

1. Well blades shit day for me. Its alright i guess, first off lets start with good stuff, just got done with classes for college and got a job 40hours a week. Anyway while i was waiting for the physical and drug test for said full time employment i worked at kmart for about a week lol.

ANyway during the time at kmart i had to work some shit hours on sunday, like 5am to 2am (shitty for me anyways lol) Well saturday night rolls arounb my Girlfriend of 2.5 yrs wants to go out and party,i have to be up real fukin early so obv I cant go out. She goes out has fun, meets some shitty metal highschool band and has an awesome time....... whatever....... i dont care, ike i said two years, i pretty much trust her completley.

Then sunday night she is bummed all day, finally ask her whatsup she says she wants a break, im all wtf :confused: :confused_2: Not even knowing what she meant i laid diwn with her and talked, left, fuckin bummed as shit, Luckily my homie kyle had picked me up a forty and a gram of some killer BHO

Tonight i find out from her best friend that shes been talkin to some "Tim" guy who she added on facebook, He was in the band or whatever, turns out that is the reason why she wanted a break in the firstplace.

Fuck That.

So i got high and drank some beers, gonna talk to her tomorrow, well see where it goes. damn....

2. fuck that bitch, but not literally.

move on. such is life. tomorrow you're gonna find a 20 dollar bill.

3. Sounds like Tim "The Ripper" Owens stole your girlfriend, move on

4. Yea I wouldn't even fight for her back no bullshit

5. Tell her you agree... Then break her face!

6. A "break" is usually followed imediately by the suffix "up". I'd do what I could to just move on.

7. Shit's hard and I've been in your position. As much as it hurts your better of finding that she isn't faithful know then later on. When I was in the same position I used the pain as motivation and started working out, not saying you to just what I did and I was defiantly glad at the end of it.

But yeah, hoes b hoes.

8. A break just means time apart to fuck other people.

Sorry,man...

If I were you,I would tell her it's over,so she doesn't get the satisfaction of being the one who ended it.

9. Let the groupie do her thang. You can find someone better.

10. The only constant is change, OP be well :)

11. Wow, 2 and half or 2 years seems to be the magic number now a days that everyone breaks up...kinda weird. I feel for you man, shit hurts now but be strong and do what one of the blades said, go workout and improve your self so you feel and look better, and go out and have your fun while you can.

12. Ouch. Sucks to hear bro, but I'm almost certain you'll be aiiight.

Smoke one up. :smoke:

13. It's kinda messed up that she tried to get u to go out to see the other guys band. What's up with that? Really messed up IMO you should def move on, take it from a girl, she's playing games. It's called monkey barring, u hang on to one guy while you swing to then next

14. You dont deserve that. Shes a bitch. Moving on isnt gunna be easy but you gotta do it.

Mary Jane will be there for you

15. Such is the nature of things.

Move on my friend. Everything is momentary.

16. I hope this never happens to me. But I have a question, who do you felt loved who more?
    but anyways, the bowl im about to smoke now goes out to you, and the best of luck on finding a better girl! Please dont go back to her, then your just lowering your self.

17. when you talk to her tell her you hope he was worth fucking up a 2.5 year relationship, then walk away and find another, she only wants this 'break' to see if it will work with that other cunt then she'll leave you. if shes acting like that she doesnt deserve you bro. best to call it quits now and save further heartbreak imo.

oh and fuck bitches and their games karma will sort her.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Vlt-lpVOY]Bummer, man. - YouTube[/ame]

19. a little similar to my situation. We were together for 3.5 yrs. she started hanging out with a new group of people from work. didn't take me into consideration at all, went out all the time, shady shit in general. If i asked her to come home, she'd throw a huge fit (especially the one night our son was sick) etc etc. Then she mentioned the whole break thing. I told her don't waste your time, lets just end this. Then she changes her mind. Me being a moron give her another chance.

a month or so later when me and my son go on vacation out of the country she breaks up with me over skype, fucks some guy in her car and proceeds to bring the piece of shit into MY FUCKING HOUSE while i'm gone....

Sorry still a little bitter. But just a little bit of a perspective from my side, leave now don't try to work anything out dont do this break bullshit, it'll only get worse. I promise you that.

20. #20 Thunder Struck, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    woman: I want a break

what she really means: i found a better prospect and want to fuck someone else and if it works out we are done, if it doesn't work out with him at least i fucked him and you will be waiting for me because you are my bitch, stupid and spineless and you thought it was a harmless break.