Total BUZZ KILL

Discussion in 'General' started by TeSupo, Mar 19, 2007.

1. I had a BBQ earlier today and a really good friend of mine works till 10 tonite so I brought some food over for him, and I was feeling good on some xanies and weed..
    So I get there and he is there with a couple of other guys I know so they had some food too, and everything was going good and then my friend and my other friend got into this little argument so I jumped in...
    (let me explain about this friend, he always like to pushes peoples buttons meaning trying to get them mad and do something crazy and really it pisses me off cause it is not a bunch of BS he does to get his kicks off.)

so when I jumped in ... I was like being all rude and saying nah nah your wrong and this and that BS trying to push his buttons and I did (cause I wanted him to feel the same type of emotions I get when he does that shit to me) He gets all pissed off and doesn't say much except our friendship is over and get out and then says he wishes he had a gun so he can kill me.

OK, that pissed me off and I said that is such a pussy way, ( what really gets me is I hate when people use that shit, oh to get you back I'm gonna shoot you or do something to harm you or do something that will effect you for a while) That shit really really upsets me, why you gotta be a pussy like that and be all silent and think, ill get you back in the back of his mind..

So I just left, all I want is him to stop trying to push peoples buttons cause I never do to him so I did tonight so he gets to feel that way and told him I was kidding but you gotta stop acting that stupid way you do.

I feel bad for doing it, but fuck I'm tired of always having to feel that way from him and I never do shit back cause I know he is kidding but still he will push your buttons to the point where he gets your blood to boil and therefor killed my HIGH tonight and now I'm back here and I'm waiting to get some more meds (weed) ha ha to calm my ass down, gotta take another xanax..

Did I handle this shit all wrong, I'm just tired of having my buttons pushed and I just lost it. ..

2. oh thank god, i have some herbal meds here, found enough of some fine greens for couple good bowls.

need to smoke a couple then go talk to him, I really express myself better high.

EDit) im going back down there, I have a very good high going on right now so I really hope it does not turn into a buzz kill again.