Total Beginner

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by piff90, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Hi , im totally new to this. im thinkin about starting my own.i have a 11 x 10 and from 2 ft to 9 ft tall but problem is today i went up there and it was really hot it felt like 80, tonite ( 2 min ago) i went up again and it felt normal it felt like 75-7 its night 12:30am. that room is around 40-5 ft long and 20 ft wide and it only has 1 small window big enough for a ac (i hope). but like i said im only using 11 x 10 of the whole 45 ft space. so give me ideas can i use thar room its attic so its hot during day or is it 2 hot and it wont do it ??? i also considered different small spaces i have two rooms which are both 5 ft wide 11 ft long. on 1 i have my workout stuff and on other is in the front of the house so im debating if i want to use that cuz i have a downstares neiber that uses front entrance and my rooms rite on top . Today was my first step i went out and bough few things that are required. i bough a Lasko 18" Adjustable Cyclone Pedestal Fan, brinks timers 46-1022 7 day digital in-wall timer. got my self a 24 inch self watering windowbox from walmart. im thinking about putting the root in it .( im germinating bag seeds ive put them in a paper tawol for 2days now no root yet) then i got a 5-2 inch self watering planter which some of the plants will be till i put them in abigger pot when they get bigger. i got my self a 32 oz gardenn sprayer with ml from 100 to 700 or 24 oz, i also have an ac just incase i need it its a hampton bay hbq080. What else do i need i know i need alot of stuff if u have good product u want to share with rest pls post :) im plannign on getting foxfarm, termostat (should i get 1 that show % humidity?) , ph tester, i need a filter odor removal, for lights im still looking i want to use 400 or 600 hps but havent found the one yet.