Total beginner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cwilly212, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Hey what up ladies and gents. New to this scene and looking for some great help. So let me give the run down of my situation. I wanna grow my boyfriend some fire for his birthday as a surprise. So I bought a 4x2x7 grow tent with a 450w led. First and foremost is my light strong enough for my tent. Second how many plants would grow great. And third what would b the best set of nutes. Now I've done some research, and it's always good to get a second opinion. So pls everyone chime in. Early thanx

2. What model light did you get? Do you know the actual wattage draw of the light. What is the suggested coverage area for the light. I think that maybe 1-3 plants in that room depending on lighting, strain, and veg time.

3. Sounds like it's a vipar or meizhi those are the most popular 450w lights . The vipar pulls about 190w and the meizhi about 200w. That light will get you by in that size tent but if you're going for 2 or 3 plants you should get 1 more light for the footprint spread. You can get 2 in there solid , 3 with some training . If you're going to run that light I would get at least an exhaust fan. Then throw 2 oscillating fans on the inside. As for nutrients that's really personal preference there's a lot out there. It also depends on what medium you're going to use. I myself just got the nectar for the gods line, but there's a lot of nutrients out there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's a maxisun 450w led grow light. Really all my money could afford. He likes ww and super silver haze. The actual draw power is 202w. The actual max veg is 4.5x4ft And flower is 3x2.5ft. So those r the strains I plan on growing. So what would u suggest friend

5. Honestly, if you are running only one light,1- 2 plants max. I read the product info but they do not list lumens or par. If you grow one only plant under that lamp with a good veg time and scrog, you could probably pull more weight than if you grew 2 plants side by side.

6. Well I was really interested in the mainlining technique. In 5 gallon pots. And what do u consider goid veg time. I'm gonna grow 3 ww.

7. If you do an 8 top mainline you can do 3 plants. Another light is not necessary but highly recommended.

8. Yeah mainlining is cool as f***. Just gotta get use to how to get my stalk super thick. Any idea on that, how to make my stalk thicker? Other than that it seems pretty easy.

9. Silica

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1