Total beginner with no knowledge.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mauwi, Apr 20, 2009.

1. So i will tell my story.Laugh it up guys but for me it aint so funny and some people knows about that stuff.I still live in my parents crib and they dont even want to see me doin drugs.They cought me couple of times with weed and did some shit to me.So the thing is the last time i bought some schwag.About 6gram of that godness.It had like really lots of seeds that was popin in the joint.So i have about 20seeds now.Only seeds i dont have any weed or sumn left.If my parents wouldnt be soo anoying i could grow just in my room and i really need to grow.I had some experience with begginers growin tomatoes.I just want to grow a little plant that i could get atleast 5 harvests.So anyways i could make sure that plant grows and stuff.Like make a little cardboard box and put couple rolls of foil on it.
    Then i can put couple of flashlight on inside the box for the plant.Of course it wont be as good as those UV lamps so i need couple of flashlight leave all day and all night.24/7
    anyway you see that the thing aint it.I could just seed the plant put it in a wrapped foil box and but some flashlights.but that wouldnt be so good cuz my parents will notice 24h a day light and foil box.So can u THINK of something to help me???
    I could hide that box too_Or just put the plant under the bed.

Anyway i dont have any money to spend on chemicals to spray on plant and help it grow faster.

1.Can i grow it just like a plant???Organical.Like just put some water everyday.
    2.How much of light does it need???
    3.Can i grow without much of a light???
    4.How do i start growin??? i hear that i need to make condencation.put seeds in 1cm deep.Then put some water and put a plastic bag that no air will get in and it will make condencation.
    5.What is sexing and is it need-a-thing??

So how do i need to do everything right to get a small plant???

sorry guys that everything looks dumb but i know i know...Its fucked up.

Happy 420

2. ya grow it organical. just one flash light should be good.

Just do some more research. everything is on this website if you look.

3. i read, i laughed, i cannot put forth energy to help you.

4. ok.So do i need those fans and stuff.Mabe i can buy some tomatoes soil put seeds in 1cm height.and water it.Put it in a box and put a flashlight 24/7 and water it daily??? do i need to do all those transplants and shit??? can i just grow it like a plant.Just water it daily and i need i can change the soil.Do i need something more???Like get the right temperature and stuff.I dont really need some chronic bud.Just grow it like a plant and see what it goes like.just to get some buds.i dont care if i get shitweed or i get tastles shit.

5. nothing will ever grow with a flash light. you should not grow untill you have your own place. kids should stick to their studies. take a horticultural class. read a book. please do more research. you would be better off just throwing seeds outside somewhere and comming back in october.

6. Unfortunately it cannot be made as simple as you are hoping, sorry. You have to have lots of very good lighting and good nutrients. It's actually pretty scientifical :) and there's no way around the fact that you need to spend some money. You might get started for a couple hundred dollars, maybe not. But first you will need to learn a lot so just read through threads here. Another thing, if you do get a plant near maturity it is going to have a lot of odor.

7. so i cant grow a small plant, one small schwag plant without couple hundreds???
    shiit ill better stick by buyin.

8. Better for you in the long run.

9. Growing in a house when you're not supposed to have drugs will make the next three to four months of your life a living hell. Trust me. You get paranoid if you hear someone walk in the direction of your room.

Please, do a favor to yourself and read. Read untill your eyes start bleeding. Only then you will realize that your plan will result in one dead plant.

10. all u listen to me now.Im from lithuania and im 21 year old.I study at Vilnius Pedagogical university and im studying IT and fisics.I dont know english really good cuz i only started to learn it at 10th grade.english is my thrid language after russian.Please i have more books than u all can handle.So dont give me straight shit about readin.I just wonderin how my friend bought one female seeds and growed one good plant? he just started at april.April was really hot month at 2008.He planted it and it was in a warm place.He placed the pot next to window.in couple of weeks and daily watering he growed a pretty good plant and after a month he had his harvest and that shit was crazy.The first time is smoked weed.Then i stopped and started about few weeks ago.Why the fuck do i need to spend money on schwag that doesnt get high and smells ugly when u can take a couple of seeds and grow a nice plant.

11. you can get female seeds. if you get some sprout them in a paper towel. put seed in paper towel put water on it then put in a plastic baggie. wait a few days. plant in soil that has no fertilizers. you should wait till it gets warm there. at least 60 degrees f. at night. that should be enough to get you started. after the plant sprouts and starts to grow, get back on here and ask more questions.

12. Get your own place and then you can do whatever you want.

13. I´ve got my own place and my kids keep telling me off for growing.

14. Damn! I would love if my dad grew.

15. I read as far as "I still live in my parents crib", that's all I needed to know to give you the advice you need. Which is:

Don't grow in your parents' house. You will get caught, and you could get them (not just yourself) into a lot of trouble that they didn't even know they were at risk for.

16. ok.Ive heard there are some seeds that doesnt need that much of care.
    And mabe i can grow outside??? i can get lots of seeds when i buy some bud after 1g i can find 20seeds :D
    So when the summer starts i can just put them somewhere.Ive heard that my friends found cannabis somewhere just growin witout any care.WTF???
    And how to keep the plant not so big??? i want just like 20cm plant not gigantic 1,50 plant