Total Beginner Need Some Help !!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frame114, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hi everyone i am a total beginner and i would like to learn how to grow my own plants. Can anyone give me a link to a complete tutorial for indoor growing on a small scale or tell me were i can find information on the basics of indoor growing i am just in the middle of designing a grow box but could use some help and more information about the best setup i was thinking of having space for the main grow and a space for clones and supplies and i was going to try and grow AK-48 the first time around any help will be appreciated.

2. Just do a google, youtube etc... search for growing marijuana! Lots of info out there!!

3. Do like The Big C said but also read all of the stickies, tons of info right there. Then check out the grow journal section, you'll find so much info and learn from others mistakes at the same time.

4. Thanks very much i will have a look at the section you have suggested and do a Google and you-tube search. And i will Post a new thread with the setup i am going to try and everyone can tell my what they think.

5. can anyone tell me the best and cheapest place to get good growing supplies and growing light ect. please !!!! i have got a bit of hash tonight i am :smoking::smoking::smoking: for a change ha ha

6. slow down to a panic. read more, buy less. what you are doing is illegal so put some more thought into what you you are doing. if you just hold back and read all the good info on this site you will if your lucky end up with some good home grown weed or you could end up in jail. so slow down get learned! All you need to know is on this site. Search is your friend.