Tosin Abasi signed my skateboard :)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sk8njam, Oct 18, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Animals as Leaders played at my school yesterday, the band signed my board :)

2. WTF?!?!? How and why in the he'll did AAL play at your school? That's so sick thou tosin is my favorite new age guitarist inspires me so much ... Dope to be able to watch him and get your board signed

3. i go musicians institute...it was a "clinic" for the guitar students...basically they played a bunch of songs and then it became an open Q & A session, it was so badass...theyre all really good guys and the new drummer Matt is fucking insaneeeeeeeeeeee

4. Musician institute? Where's that? And that sounds dop as fuuuuuugh o_O you play guitar? And ya man there all grade A musicians it's crazy shot you should check out the band called painted in exile they are all top musicians too know music theory jazz blues metal it's awesome listen to skylines

5. jamming would involve a guitar lol..

thats tight dude

6. yup i definitely play guitar...do you guys play anything?

7. Music is my life man I dabble in everything from piano drums even computer produced electro music but yes been playing guitar since I was 7 I'm 21 now :) weed and a guitar can't beat it