Toronto

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RobbieP, Sep 15, 2008.

1. After 2 months in toronto i gotta say. WTF? I've met plenty of people
    and the best deal i could get is ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUFF. I mean like
    "Well, on friday im gonna chill with my buddy and he might call his
    man to get us some". It drives me crazy. I remember starting off with
    the webehigh.com guide. The #$%$#%$# reviewer gives toronto a 5/5 and
    suggests at least 7-8 places.
    But when you walk to people and ask if they're carrying nobody knows
    what grass is. And i'm so frustrated that i'm gonna make it even more
    specific. I moved here to study in York University. We've got a place
    up there named central square. i went there with my buddy and 15-20
    people were chilling and smoking at 9 am. And nobody was carrying of
    course!!! GET OUTTA HERE!
    Toronto... The place you can smell the herb being burnt everywhere and nobody's carrying.

PS.I'm sorry about the rant but i had to get this off my chest.

2. Come to Montreal...

Last week, I got asked by about 4 different people, in a car, just driving around asking people if they wanted weed.

And I really don't look like I'd want weed, haha.

Elend.

3. Man i gotta find the french books...:)

4. Are you acting really sketchy when your asking?

Also try another term, I live close to T.O and most people refer to it as chronic or just plain weed, not grass. or if this doesn't work for you check out one of the local pot cafe's which are beside THC ( Toronto Hemp Company ).

Seriously Toronto is one of the most pot friendly cities in Canada only second to Vancouver, I think you just need to change up how your going about asking.

5. #5 RobbieP, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    Since toronto is not my hometown and the slang back home is a little bit different i have my buddy do the talking. I'm so dissapointed that i regret helping people find some herb back home. I've also tried going to kensigton and in downtown in general after 9 pm. To places people go to get a fix. (That's desperate) You know what i'm sayin?
    I've also visited the UofT and had the same luck.:confused:

6. Seems like some shitty luck man, whenever I visit T.O I always have people offering to sell me some. You could try the THC vaping lounge on young street if your desperate, as people there are guarenteed to be holding (there going in to smoke, they obviously have some on them)

Good luck man, im sure you'll come across a good connect eventually and will be able to enjoy Canada finest cannabis.

7. dude you jsut have to know people. people your hanging out are probably not serious dealers/dont know serious dealers. if you look hard enough you can find someone that chops amazing weed, great prices too. i have a friend at york...i wont continue cause i would break gc rules. just wait for it.. go to a nice party i guess, find people that either do every single drug there is, or jsut smoke weed, and you should be good

8. Give it time, two months isn't a hell of a lot of time to find great hookups...especially by just asking people. You go to york, there have to be pothead kids all over the place....there are in all of our Ontario universities, hell I saw two kids hitting a dugout today waiting for a bus (I go to uwo)

Find the stoners, and you will find the good weed....also look for friends at school who are from Toronto, they are probably already connected (or at least will be better than you)

9. Im coming down to toronto tomorrow to go to one of the clubs, ill have some weed so if you can find me, ill give you some :p

But seriously dood, you go to york, hit up a party, find some smoke, ask them for weed or if they know anyone you can grab off of.

10. People are going to get sketched easily, just from my experience of the streets here. Do your buisness in the day, because if its dark out, and you ask people to go get 'grass' (call it bud by the way), they might sketch. Go to any club and you will get a hookup. I won't garentee it will be the greatest weed, but go from there. Hang around parks, I could list the places that people sell weed at 24/7 (PM if you wish). Hang around head shops, again just after work (5pm) is a good time. As much as I hate to say it, go to highschools kids need money.