Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toronto Hemp Company THC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by colorfulfly, Aug 13, 2009.

1. hello everyone, I am pretty sure this is the right place to post this thread. sorry, if it is wrong.

I am wondering if anyone as been to Toronto Hemp Company in downtown Toronto, Ontario. It is on 665 Younge Street. I have a question about the store.

1) I heard every item in the store can be haggled for a lower price? Is this true? Can I get bargain for every item in the store like bongs and things?

What is the best ways to haggle? any tips?? Thanks!

2. I know people who've haggled some prices in there, but it's usually nothing too expensive.
    I find their prices really reasonable though, so I don't see the need to haggle 'em.

P.S. Ontario tokers are the best :smoking:

3. Well, the best way to haggle involves a gun, so that's out of the question...But just tell them that you only have X amount of money, and as long as it's somewhat close to the original price (and it's the owner you're haggling with), they might accept the deal. :smoking: Good luck!

4. word. :) poppers anyone?:smoking:

5. i completely agree..

p.s. thanks for the coupon :)

6. I was just there and the guy gave me 3 packs of papers and a sweet tin for 15 bucks, tin was 12 bucks alone.

7. shit maybe i should go there then

8. I prefer the Friendly Stranger on Queen street.

People are nice, atmosphere is nice, and they have frickin everything, that and I'm there so often they know me by first name.

I think that's a good thing or a bad thing.

9. i have yet to go there, i need to go there

10. usually if you pay full price for something expensive (like a bong) they will probably just throw in free shit with your purchase. Most shops do that.

11. i never haggled for anything in that store. its embarassing for me to go into a retail store and haggle. thats more for flea markets and such but THC is a bit more expensive than friendly stranger but they have nicer glass.

12. i was just there the other day. ive never haggled for anything.
    bomb shop though

13. Awesome store, but I haven't personally heard of any haggling. No doubt it happens once and a while depending on who you're dealing with and what you're buying.

Oh, btw, I HIGHLY recommend checking out the Vapor Lounge a few doors down from THC. Really chill spot, $5 for a day membership, use of a volcano. a bunch of really, REALLY sick pieces you can rent, and lots of cool folk. I always stop by whenever I have a stopover longer than an hour when taking a Greyhound to Barrie/Owen Sound area, makes the trip waaay shorter-feeling :smoking:.

14. Pfft, you crazy Ontario folk, what with your poppers, and joints with tobacco in them. Still remember the first time I saw someone bust open a smoke and do that...*shakes head* still so weird to me.

15. I usually just talk to the people and tell them what I need and make conversation. The employees tend to be nice, so mosto f they time they will give you deals without you asking.:rolleyes:

16. You should try one. I for one love poppers and they get me stoned really quick. Also, they conserve a lot of weed considering one popper is generally .1-.15 grams.:rolleyes:

17. Ans what is a popper?

18. Don't waste your time at THC unless you bring a lot of money. It's a tourist shop and all the glass is hardcore overpriced. They had a RooR Dealers cup for 2000$....

You can haggle a good 100-200$ off a lot of items, but there are some other shops you can check out in the area as well.

Friendly Stranger (241 Queen Street West)

Jupiter (402 Queen Street West)

Toronto Art Glass (Down the street from THC, Beside Sacred Seed)

19. A small cut of tobaco is placed in a small bong piece fitting perfectly. then a small amount of grinded marijuana is packed onto the top, placed in a bottle (or Bong) and slowly ignighted then pulled through hard making a popping noise.

20. yea i've hit a few poppers here and there. cant say im the biggest fan. my brother rips them all the time, and a lot of my buddies live by them. In general I dont really like adding toby (batch) to my weed, it kinda ruins it for me.