Toronto/GTA?

Discussion in 'General' started by blueye, Apr 14, 2009.

1. What up GC?

Right now I'm just sitting here weedless thinking about how many other people live in Toronto or the gta! Toronto isn't very big yet! Compared to the states so I don't expect many but if anyone does wanna as hit me up! I'm not a cop or anything!! Anyone from toronto!

2. im over here dry.
    in california.
    quiero some dank

3. LOL man I feel your pain I had a blunt and that's all did my English hmwk and now I deserve some but all my bois are out! Send me some medical shit bro! Help a Canadian out! I'll send u some bc bud good exchange?

4. hahaha...medicals legit...
    fuck i need to go to the club.

5. I dunno which club your talking about but if it's the one with the bitch I hear Cali got some sexi girls? What's good with that?

6. #6 full melt, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    You cant ask for hookups here man.

if you dont want to get banned you should delete this thread.

Edit: Damn... nevermind.

7. Naw man I'm not asking for hook ups I already have mine! I just wanna know how many people are actually from Toronto here it would be preety jokes if someone down street was here! Lol mayb my post came off like that!

8. Well in that case im pretty close to Toronto. The GTA is pretty huge when you think about it.

Heading to queens park on the 20th?

9. Yeah it is!! I dunno if etobicoke is gta or Toronto but it's all cool! He'll yeah I'm gonna be there we pre planned it! We gonna have at least an ounce still! Prolly put together a super blunt!

Wait one question we cab smoke openly that day no?

10. Yup, No one gets arrested unless they are causing trouble or being violent.

Cops are around to keep you safe but they don't care if your smoking weed.

11. yeah cali had crucial breefs...ima pull some asap at a party friday
    i mean the club like medical club hahaha

12. What that's crazy!! I hate Toronto police as well!! I'm gonna ball up a nice super blunt and just sit infront of them and blaze it! Hey do you know what time it starts and all the info this is gonna be my firs 4/20 and I'm 19 LOL

The Cali chicks are boom!!! I hear there preety willing to!

13. I've always wondered if there are any blades from the richmondhill/markham/stouffville area here.

14. im headin out to toronto tonight from roc, ny anyone have any sugguestions for finding a hookup there tonight? ill probably be on younge street most the night

15. I'm planning on comming to the festival in May, I was just about to make a thread about :)

I'll be bringing some London grown buds, hopefully I'll run into someone from here. I'm down with sharing :smoking:

16. that would include me