Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toronto Blades, Got Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighBear, May 27, 2010.

1. This is a quick question for you T.O blades out there? Where do you go for a variety of blunts? My local corner store only caries Philly's Backwoods and random chemical wraps. Specifically, I'm looking for Dutch Masters, Owls, Games, Optimos...etc.

2. I don't normally smoke blunts. Check out The Friendly Stranger, Toronto Hemp Company, Cloud 9, and Jupiter... one of those should have what you're looking for. Good luck.

3. Trying different gas stations helps too. Eventually you'll find one that has a nice cigar collection, I'm sure of it.

4. i don't mean to revive an old thread here, but i tried searching the forums and all over toronto, i have not been able to find a dutchmaster anywhere, any tips and how much are you paying?

thanks

5. It's all good, I'm still here to answer your question. :p

You don't need a Dutchmaster so hopefully you understand you can use many other cigars as well. I believe in New England I buy Dutchmaster's for $1.49 plus tax, but I could be wrong.

6. lol thanks for the quick response, i know i don't necessarily need dutch masters i just wanted to try one, i've basically tried the common ones i can get like backwoods, phillies, centuries, etc. i just keep hearing good things about dutches and wanna get my hands on one lol.

7. I see. There's a few that should be on your list then, :smoke:.

8. Since were all 18 here, thats not a problem... Or ARE you ?

9. Tis 19 in Canada. :(

10. The same is true for some places in the United States I believe as well.

11. What about that one across the sanza bar

12. anyone been able to find any banana backwoods in scarborough or anywhere in toronto lol. those and the black backwoods are the only ones i have left to try and i'd really liek to try those banana ones.

13. OMG that sounds so good. I know in richmond Hill most of the conveniance stores in the ltitle plazas on yongue street all have dutch masters and all kinds of backwoods and shit.

Check it out.

lmao fuck im high :smoke:

14. "Got blunt"?

15. thanks i'll check those out.

anyone been able to find them in scarborough though?