Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toronto Area (GTA) Doctors willing to prescribe

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bongwithnoname, May 10, 2013.

1. Hey Blades! Lately I've been looking into getting my medical marijuana card. The problem is im in the hamilton area (905) and the rules here in Canada are very confusing to say the least. I called today and the lady on the phone told me I was eligable for my card, But the problem is she isnt allowed to give me any doctors names. Apperantly the only way to find one of these doctors is to know someone who already has their card and ask them which doctor they used. It would be greatly apreccaited if I could get some names just to help me move this along. Thanks in advance if your able to help me out. :hello::wave:

2. Gc will pull through! Someone will pm you probably. There should be a list online tho no?

3. Sadly I wasen't able to find any list or anything of the sort I will do some more searching when I get home later though. PS If anyone is uncomfortable posting just pm me. Thanks for the advice though man! every little bit helps and ill be sure to try to find some lists online.

4. been looking for a few years. If you're willing to pay for it maybe you can get one. Otherwise good luck on the search. I'm still looking :(