Toro Toro Toro!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DroGotMaEyesLow, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Whatsup Grasscity! So unfortunately a couple days ago I got my Everest bong smashed by my friends father (I fucking envy him now) and im thinking of stepping it up and buying myself a Toro. What do you guys think for all you Toro owners? Is it worth it ? :smoke::smoking:

2. my friend has a toro and it's probably the best bong ever. but i would never spend 800+ on a bong. if you do decide to get one, just be hella cautious with it. lol I would treat that thing better than a baby. badass bongs though. bruh. :smoke:

3. why do you envy him for smashing your bong? did you want to? and yea toros are legit.

4. Yeah why do you envy him?
    I would whoop that dudes ass if he broke my everest bong.(i don't have a everest bong I'm just saying)

5. Cool bro when your TORO needs broken just shout me up.

Go for it. just don't forget.

6. not making sense but like everyone else's excuse your baked so im happy for you but i would just go with SG stemline (not one of those poeple that are over enthusiastic about SG) they are legit just got myn 2 weeks ago hits fucking amazing and its only probly like 375 at your lhs so your not spending 700+ on toro

7. If you can afford the investment i would go for it. They don't really lose to much value used, you can just sell it on boro and get most of your investment back..

8. toro's are not 800 bucks by the way... my headshop carries them for 640 before you get a discount

9. Do it dude.. i got a circ/circ for 550 cash (best money i ever spent) lol .. price tag said 650

10. Word definition fail.

11. As another poster stated, high end glass retains it's value very well among glass collectors. If you get it make sure you are careful with it and clean it nearly every sesh. Don't let it get permanently resin stained. You should be able to get what you paid selling it assuming you bought it at a decent price.

I'd suggest the classic 7-13. So smooth and clearing it is like taking a breath.

12. My thought exactly.

13. My next bong purchase is probably going to be a Toro, the only problem with that is none of the shops around here carry them. I'm probably gonna have to end up making a day trip somewhere just to get one, but it will be worth it to me if I could just get my hands on one.