toro showerhead vs syn showerhead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alwaysanangl, Jul 4, 2011.

1. I'm about to go down to a head shop later this week. I've already decided that I want a showerhead ash catcher but I can't decide on what brand I should go with (after breaking so many no names I just go with well-known brands now). Has anyone had/or tried a toro or the syn showerhead? Please post some reviews on both glass brands. Id like to know as much as possible before I make the decision. Thanks in advance for helping!

2. for that cash its stupid to not get 2011bc ashcatcher unless your trying to complete a brand set.

3. tell me more about 2011bc, what you posted was very vague. why do u believe that brand is better? how thick does their glass usually run? how many slits are usually in the showerhead? details baby details!

4. 2011bc - gridded AC w/ opal

google it.

5. and if youre planning on going to mystic or kulture, i reccomend calling before you make the drive.

6. whats the point in details if you already have no clue wat a 2011 bc ash catcher is?
    to make a long story short its a gridded circ that has some of the best diffusion in the game esp for the price.

use the search function and type in 2011 bc ashcatcher and watch the videos

7. The 2011 BC showerhead is sick. Its gridded and stacks fucking high. MIllks like crazy too. YOu can get it on that unmentioned site. Prolly around 120 or 150

8. dam such harsh vibes, the whole point im asking is to LEARN. if u know so much about it then why dont u just tell me about it straight up?

9. Its mostly been covered already. I can't comment on the glass thickness, but I know it isn't terribly thin or anything. They are known for using nice glass and having fantastic quality work. They make both clear and worked showerheads, and I believe all of them are gridded. They would be my top recommendation for a showerhead, particularly for the gridding. Another option is custom showerheads from a blower, then you can get the colors and as much or as little gridding as you like.

10. thanks mada1258 & fluffybud! im liking the worked showerheads n the gridded w/ opal AC's

11. 2011 BC all the way!!!