Toro Question.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by empireboy15, May 7, 2012.

1. Would a toro frotholator (toro froth) or Toro Hex provide a smoother hit? I know personal preference and im looking for yours and why its your personal preference.

2. #2 Wied420, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    I've never hit a hex. Heck, I can't even find pictures of a single micro hex. But it looks like from this picture that each hex perc would have 10-12 diffusion points.

[​IMG]

My micro Frothilator has 16 slits. I only use it for little snapper hits, definitely not smooth enough to take monster rips without coughing up a lung.

You can see that you're not gonna get a bunch of minuscule diffused bubbles stacking the can, like a waffle or stemline. But I would imagine the hex's would be even larger, less diffused.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe someone with a hex can chime in with their opinions for you, but I would guess that a single hex would be a concentrate-only piece.

3. These are really meant for concentrate in my honest opinion.

I'd go with the froth for combustion. Either way, Toro is Toro. I love my Double Macro to death.