Toro double macro q's and pricing?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by USSChallenger, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys, looking into picking up a used double macro. Before I invest, I was hoping to hear some opinions on it as an oil rig. I'm somewhat worried that the double chamber design will kill the flavor but I really like the idea of added smoothness over my array of 3-4 hole single chamber rigs. So my main questions are how smooth is it for an oil rig and how's the flavor? On another note, what should I be paying for a used one with colored accents? Worked accents? I know they go new for around $400 online but my overall knowledge of Toro is severely limited including how well they hold value.

Thanks a ton for the help gc! :smoke:

2. Sorry for double post, could someone at least tell me whether $350 is a fair price for a flawless, used double macro with colored accents?

3. its a fair price, maybe 300 for a used one would be better.. but whatever. Worked toros, at least the cool looking ones seem to hold their value pretty well. Ive seen double micros go for $750 on BM. the double chamber won't kill flavor as much as you think, and its, in my opinion, the perfect rig.

4. Awesome thanks man! I'm pretty stoked, this is going to be the first Toro in my collection :D

5. They sell for about 400 or so with colored lips new just for reference

6. Yea, I checked the labs haha, hopefully getting to pull the trigger on a new one for $380 :D

7. I don't own a doub macro, but i've probably hit one 2 dozen times. It's honestly probably the only double chamber i'd consider buying for errl. I just can't justify so much extra $$ for the name Toro on my piece with the amount of time/work that goes into one, but no doubt a bad ass lil two chamber rig.(With a macro being 300$, 400$ for a dbl is very reasonable, for toro that is. Hopefully in the future i'll be able to get a crazy, worked dbl macro, but for now my money goes a lil farther elsewhere. Definitely on my list of pieces to add one day..
    Dabs outta them are really smooth compared to a 3-hole. It maintains flavor really well, it'll be a little lighter, and less intense than the flavor of a tiny 3-hole rig. But it maintains flavor a lot better than many bigger rigs i've hit also. So if you've got an assortment of rigs, and already have a "taster rig" or two, might as well add to the collection. Take a dab vid and throw it up in the concentrate sec. if you get her:cool: (better hurry if ur planning to, watr labs sells out faster than i can type in my card# sometimes)

8. SWEET! Brand new double macro with mighty mucus accents on its way! Should arrive just in time for my most recent harvest to be all cured up and ready for bho'ing. :hello::hello::hello:

I'll work on getting a dabvid up, or at least some pics, for the concentrates section.

Stoked! :D

9. Nice where did you snag from if you don't mind me asking?

Aqua's prices are too high for me a lot of the time.

10. I agree, they're like 380-400 everywhere else and the most recent one on aqua went for 420...

I got it from someone on BM, lucky guy lives in NY and was checking out four different ones at once! :eek: