TORO Circ bubbler or LUUKE WILSON 15Arm bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlazinBobert, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I need u guys help on what piece I should get. The Toro is on sale at my local head shop for about $300 and the Luke wilson is about the same online. Which piece is better for the $$$???

2. I would go with the Toro but thats just me because I prefer circs to tree arms

3. Do circs hit better than arms? I no arms are harder to clean.

4. I own the Luke Wilson 15 arm rasta label, thing chugs I love mine. I can't speak for the toro, but toro is quality brand.

5. I've never hit the lw 15 arm but I'm sure he's put a lot of thought into the design so they should hit about the same. Also they have around the same amount of diffusion holes so take your pick brother haha

6. Ok cool..Im looking for a bubbler that chugs but still has great diffusion. How hard is the 15arm to clean?

7. Wish my LHS sold name brand. Fucking Indiana. I'd be scooping that Toro if I were you ;). That's just me though. Plus, you can take it home immediately :). Cleaning isn't that big of a deal IMO. As long as you have a carbon filter or ashcatcher it will help a lot. Either way I'd expect to soak the piece every night. I soak my two high-end pieces every night when I go to bed just so they're in "Brand new" condition each day.

8. Yea im thinking about getting the toro so i can use it ASAP lol! But i didnt want to pass on the LW if its better for the $$.

9. The cleaning isn't bad, I use grunge off on it just about every day. If I only smoke 1 bowl it doesn't get very dirty but if I smoke multiple like with friends it will get really dirty.

10. ok heres how i will break it down. i like the toro 8 arm bub more then the circ toros and luke is the king of tree perks

11. Toro. You will not regret it.

12. Snag the toro, LW and his 15arms arent going anywhere.

13. Thanks for the advice...Im gettin the Toro

14. idk why people are saying the toro. tree bubs hit way better imo and most of my friends.

15. Luke wilson FTW. Wayy better piece for the price. Luke Wilson is beefier and will diffuse more.

16. this man knows what hes talking about

17. jp from toro is a bitch too

18. I got the Toro 2day and im happy!!:D:D This thing rips and is smooth as air. No matter how hard u rip it NO water will get in ur mouth. I heard this can be an issue on the LW piece. I got an amazing deal on it too for under $290:eek:!! I will still get the LW later if the price is right but im loving my new Toro!!
    If i can figure out how to get my pics on here u can see it soon

19. i want a 15 arm, very badly. my shop has them but they are 100 bucks more than eh el tea

20. [quote name='"BlazinBobert"']I got the Toro 2day and im happy!!:D:D This thing rips and is smooth as air. No matter how hard u rip it NO water will get in ur mouth. I heard this can be an issue on the LW piece. I got an amazing deal on it too for under $290:eek:!! I will still get the LW later if the price is right but im loving my new Toro!!
    If i can figure out how to get my pics on here u can see it soon[/quote]

Pics?