toro bubbler ashcatcher help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iammikehoncho, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Just picked up a toro circ bubbler from Kulture its the small bubbler is what they had it labeled as its about 10" tall and has a 5th anniversary script on it. I love it and it hits so fast but I was debating about getting a ash cather for it. I would prefer to stay toro and 5th year anniversary script just to stay matching.

Any input or know where I could pick one up?

Attached Files:

2. don't get an ashcatcher for that bubbler...get a carbon filter...mcfinns is nice but some other brands make a lower profile one that is nice.

or if you want to upgrade get some dabbing materials like a dome and a ti-skillet

PUFFER

3. How much did that cost you? And where is culture?

4. #4 iammikehoncho, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Puffer6 - Why do you say no a/c and carbon instead. Is dabbing materials like a dome and a ti-skillet for concentrates? Excuse my n00bness but how are they used I still dont get the whole concept.

Its was $255 its spelled kulture. They are a glass shop in Virginia but you can order online through their site and the toro is on there. I wanted a 2011bc bubbler but looked like it was going to be hard to get one so I picked this up and am very happy.

5. Yeah it looks real sick and compact which is good since I would need to hide it. Does it rip hard? Good diffusion? You should post a milk vid

6. It rips hard and when you realize its full and pull the slide its like a smoother steam roller.

7. I really like the toro bubblers, micros and mini's!

I think to add an ac to a piece like that is a little akward and can be knocked over easier...it also adds unwanted weight making your piece easier to knock over...just overall akward to add an ac to a little bubbler like that.

It's just my opinion from person experience....I have owned 5/6 different types of ash catchers on my bubblers...I mainly use them on my bongs.

However I have used inline ash catchers on my 2011bc bubbler but you would need a 90degree angle A/C

And domes and skillets are for smoking oil/hash aka concentrates.
    Check out u tube videos

Puffer