Toro 8-Arm Perc'd Ash Catcher + New Slide Pictures.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by majicbunnie, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Hi folks, pretty much all the pictures I post in this section of the forum can also be found in my pickup thread, here: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-ja...g-until-tonight-choose-next-reviewed-bud.html

(Also, voting is currently going on to pick the next strain to review for the thread, if you like bud pictures and haven't stopped by, I encourage you to do so :) )

However, since that is in the stash jar section, and some glass enthusiasts don't look through there, I have separated it out into a post for this forum, enjoy.

The Toro:
    [​IMG]

Label:
    [​IMG]

Arms:
    [​IMG]

Arms Bottom-Up:
    [​IMG]

Slide:
    [​IMG]

Slide Top-Down:
    [​IMG]

Toro + Slide:
    [​IMG]

Happy Toking, GC.:bongin:

2. Niiiiice. You're going to love that a/c . Nice slide too! :bongin:

3. Damn, that's a sick piece! Very nice a/c for sure!

4. So fresh. I dont know why but I really dig the color combos with the slide and the A/C together.

Good stuff...

5. wow how much did that go for?

6. Beautiful ash-catcher.. Toro fucking rocks!! How much did that cost ya :smoking:

7. Thanks a lot everyone for the kind replies. The a/c ran $200, a bit pricey, definitely, but I had to have it, haha.

8. what kind of tube you throwing that on?

9. Hey there, throwing it on a roor tube, white label 5mm.

10. Thata be! Throw up a milk shot if you have the time, RooR is the way to go for sure.. :bongin:

11. how you gonna get that to fit on a roor. those were made for stemless/fix stem tubes not beakers and straights.

12. what i was thinking too

13. I have a piece that extends to fit the a/c that fits the joint on the roor. I will get up some pics so you can get an idea of what I mean when I can.

14. A bent adapter can convert between the two stem types.

15. ah that rules. never seen one of them. of course roor diffys are also kinda long sometimes, so i could see it working without one if the stem was long enough.

16. Soul Shine Family Glass sells them.

[​IMG]