Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tornados

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Does anything ruin your high more than a Tornado? Once that siren goes of especially. LOL. Who else can sympatize with me?

2. lol same thing happened to me. felt like i was in a disaster movie for real x.x

3. Funny...I always reach the peak of my high when there is pending doom.:cool:

4. that wud be logical. death coming so if i'm gonna get high, then let it be now! and get as high as possible! lol

5. I watched a funnel cloud pass directly over my dorm room with a few of my friends immediately after getting blazed in the bathroom a couple years ago. Shit was so cash. The Love's Travel Stop less than a mile from us was completely destroyed, but we just chilled and smoked like a boss. True story.

6. but tbh, I loved the feeling. I always had a fascination with disaster films and situations. The people in the films truly appreciate life because they know it will end soon. Everything becomes more dramatic and cool lol.

7. I find death fascinating...I'd become a coroner if I could afford that much schooling.:cool:

8. okay a few years ago in high school i was smoking with my friend, and we go to class and a siren / lights start going off and we start trippin out we though we got caught. But After we found it wasn't us but i was trippin the fuck out.

9. lmao! that's some funny shit! i could just picture you guys tripping out!

10. Lol it was pretty bad at first, until it was over i noticed how high i was haha. I think my heart pounding got my blood flowing pretty fast, but i felt pretty fuckin high

11. Very Harold and Kumarish

12. I wish there were tornados here on the sunny coast.
    Anything.... but sun, so boring after a while.

13. creepy

14. Without people like me people like you wouldn't solve murders.:cool:

15. I hate tornados more than anything but I love watching them as long as I'm safe, I used to deal with them every week in the spring and summer in minnesota