Tornado Is Coming

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jul 1, 2014.

1. We'll guys, the tv says a tornado is coming
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404184314.467654.jpg .
    Everyone is going crazy and panicking and some dude ran off with the vodka bottle. Just wanted to make a thread before this thing comes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. its always bad news when some dude runs off with the vodka bottle

3. Have fun

4. Where are you? I'm a storm chaser/meteorologist in training where you at post a radar screenie

All downhill from there. :cool:

6. Post some pics of the Tornado man.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

7. Raiding time?

It's all just one big conspiracy

8. I'm in southeast Michigan, we're not supposed to get a tornado but there is supposed to be one hell of a rainstorm at like 3 am

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yup heard it on the radio, crazy outside.

Sucked balls, driving in this rain.

Stay safe.
    Yup heard it on the radio, crazy outside.

Sucked balls, driving in this rain.

Stay safe.

10. im stoned
    tornadoes are so fucking crazy man......shit..

11. My buddy said a tornado hit around starved rock illinois, he's right there on the Illinois river and said its headed for me in indiana. No power here, stormin like crazy, 50mph winds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. we always have tornado warnings and no tornados

13. #15 Alaric, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014

It was said he never made it to the basement because for some reason he never left his computer. the end.

Seriously not smart, those are issued minutes in advance. you could literally have 60 seconds from when that is issued, though its usually more like 5-7. And yes I have experienced a tornado, an f3.

14. Be like the real fuckin dumbasses and video this motherfucker on your cell phone and put it on the tube. I wanna see it looking out your sucked out picture window as your drywall and all your furniture is being sucked past the camera through that window  while its uprooting all your trees in the front yard 

Dude forgive me! I was fuckin with ya to cheer ya up but laughing instead of covering yo ass is bad advice.  "HIDE!". 

15. 2nd only to the "My car is stuck on the train tracks and a train is coming!" thread.

16. I hope I get the chance to tweet something before I die.
    Like "Just got stabbed. Bleeding out. YOLO"

17. What?! Can you link it?

18. I'm sorry.
    I was being ficticious....feceshush....fictionary....I made that up.