Tornado Alley my ass

Discussion in 'General' started by Unclescam777, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Everyone in America knows what Tornado Alley is(Kansas, Nebraska, and other midwest states), which is an area where tornados are common. Well the general thought is if you don't live in Tornado Alley you'll rarely see a tornado. Bullshit. Pennsylvania is full of them and I'm sick of it. I never knew how many tornados this state actually had or I wouldn't have moved here. In the 8 months I've lived here there has been over a dozen tornados, and even more tornado warnings.

Sorry, just venting. We're going through a tornado warning right now and the baseball game I was watching has been interrupted, which is pissing me off. Not to mention that everytime a tornado comes through my internet seems to go down, which just upsets me more.

2. I'd consider Oklahoma part of the midwest. Besides, I said there were other states, and the two I mentioned are right next to Oklahoma.

3. Holy shit ! I lived like 30 min away from ft smith when that shit happened!! That thing fucked up a lot of shit!

4. Tornados here in Chicago are like Parades here in Chicago. They happen so much everyone just ignores them until they march right up to your door and ruin your life.

5. Ok I'll accept that. Just don't call me buddy anymore :p For whatever reason I can't stand when people call me buddy

6. what about dude? You would hate me if you hate the word dude...it's probably every other word out of my mouth

7. move out to the west part of the state. we rarely have tornados.

8. yeah i live in pittsburgh and we barely ever get tornados here... we havn't even had a tornado warning yet this year, i don't think...