Torn between speculation & trust

Discussion in 'General' started by illFated, Dec 2, 2007.

1. My lover has been talking about having a threesome and bringing her "girlfriend" over.
    I am excited and apprehensive about this.

I looked through the stuff she writes down and sends to people.
    In all of her writings, I am simply her "friend", but when it's just us, I'm her fiance.

We've been together 2 and a half years.
    I'm confused about her motives, and whats more I've found her talking to guys and telling them she'd suck them off.

She says it was a joke, but then I found semi-naked pictures of her on the internet.

Any advice?

2. umm... you got a whore on your hands who is playing you.. you need to break it off now and get away from her. seriously, that bitch is straight playing you. be a man and leave that whore.

3. Such a shame.
    I have sacrificed everything for her.
    Well, I suppose it's not worth perpetuating a rotten relationship.

Thank you for your input.
    Rust In Peace
    :smoke:

4. So many women, so little time.

Move on and get rid of the drama.

A threesome is only good for the singles and a great fantasy. Fantasy is just that....leave it alone in a relationship. Find a healthy fantasy.

NOT GOOD for long term relationships. Be with someone who only wants you. Someone who really respects and wants you to themselves. No sharing....unless you are ready for the drama and heart ache that it always brings.

5. damn, thats shady. your fiance is tellng other guys she would suck em off? ..even if it is a "joke", its one hell of a joke to be playing when youre about to get married. i say cut your ties with her and move on...cause even if she hasnt cheated on you, yet, she will sooner or later...the writing is on the wall.