Torn Between Schools

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Mar 7, 2004.

?

So, which school should I pick?

1. School one: Lousy campus, awesome location

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. School two: Awesome campus, lousy location

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ^^^

Awesome man. You head to Boston alot? I heard theres some dope headshops in the area.

2. i say better location just cause love the city of boston

3. no i dont go there often because i dont really know anyone there and its not really close enough to just go there for the sake of going, but ill go if im going to a game or something of the like. my friends went a little while ago to see laser floyd at the Museum of sciene while they were tripping. i wish i could have went bt i had to work.

4. lol my highschool had 2,000+ kids. I'd say better education.

5. european im going through the same thing right now, im into a bunch of schools in NC and SC and still applying. I know alot of people who go to school in boston and love it, i bet thatd be pretty good...im also a huge big l fan by the way most underrated rapper ever.

6. Mine too, until my senior year when our school split into two. Three years later it was back above 2200 again.

7. Where I'm going there is less then 300 people, but it really doesn't matter IMHO how big the school is, its how big the town is...
    the school is in Madison, WI, which is the 2nd biggest city in WI after Milwaukee, and its a huge party town, so I'm sure even though the school is small as all hell, the parties will be plentiful...
    Basically, even though you've already made your decision awhile ago, I wouldn't worry about school size so much as city size... and if there are other colleges in the town, cause I guess the only reason Madison is a party town is because of the University.