Torn Between Portable Vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheTerps, Jun 24, 2012.

1. #1 TheTerps, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Ok so i tried out a vaporizer the other day and i loved it, so i am now deciding to get a portable vape but i am not sure which one to get. I am between the mflb, arizer solo, and the iolite.

The portability of the mflb makes a huuuggggee difference(because i live with my parents), but from what i have been reading, the arizer solo makes much better vape. Does it make that much of a difference of vapor quality to sacrifice the portability and stealthiness of the mflb?

Please help, thanks

2. The difference it makes all depends on your situation. If you're at work stuck in a cubicle, living in public housing or just plain adventurous, the stealth card plays to your benefit. If you're not in a situation where you need to be stealthy or even own a portable vape, buying one will eventually lead to disappointment. If you like getting super ripped and get a nice big ol' fat sack of bud every week or so a desktop unit would probably appeal to you more.

3. well i wasnt really considering a dekstop vape. It was mostly between the arizer solo and the mflb.

and by the way, which would have better vape quality, the mflb or a standard box vape for like $50?

4. The vaporizers that cost $30-60 are usually shit and are made to break, but the MFLB doesn't produce a whole lot of vapor period. If you're looking for vapor production in a portable, definitely get the Arizer Solo. If you just wanna be stealthy, conserve bud and have a mobile device, the MFLB is a good choice. If you wanna get super fucked up, have a more user-friendly experience and get vapor clouds, get the Solo.

5. Don't get a 50 dollar vape. Generally they are soldering irons behind plastic and when that Shit heats you're breathing in fumes.

6. No i am not going to get one, but my friend has one and i was just wondering if the vape on the mflb or arizer solo is much better.

Thanks for the replies. Still not sure which one to go with.

For anyone that has the arizer solo: does the glass stem make it less portable, and can it fit in your pocket? thanks

7. You could fit it in your pocket, but it would be clearly visible. The solo isn't really a stealth unit, it's more of a portable desktop unit.

8. The solo with the aftermarket stems from planetvape is a portable fogging machine. If your chasing clouds the solo is the shit. Handles hash like a champ too.

9. Checkout the puffit vaporizer its going to be coming out this july ; I know I'm getting it when it comes out

10. Pax by ploom is gonna be sick too from what ive seen.

11. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']Pax by ploom is gonna be sick too from what ive seen.[/quote]

Just checked it out on youtube , its pretty nifty per se , but I still might get the puffit cuz its looks like an inhaler . Heres the link
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbCoupMPWdA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

12. Those two look cool, but i think i am going to get the launch box because of the very large amount of good reviews. That puffit looks really cool though

13. nice here is one with the pax in action.

to the op, have fun vaping with your mflb :)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqayKIFN_iE&feature=relmfu]PAX by Ploom Full Session Demo #2 - YouTube[/ame]

14. #14 VapoTino, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Pax isn't being shipped out yet to my knowledge, but IMO if stealth is at all an issue with ur folks, grab the Mflb. But there's also the thermovape t1. I have both and I use the thermo more, I guess because it's newer and slightly more convienent. But the Mflb hits once u get ur technique down, trust me. U can grab both off eBay for about the same price so it's really up to preference. One things for sure, ur vaping instead of combusting, so bravo ;)

15. #15 Pew, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    That pax looks sexy. Anyone have a release date/price?

Never mind. $250, start of August.

16. I got the solo and I'm very happy with it.

17. I have the solo and I live with my parents, too. I keep it in a camera bag to protect it and put that bag in a draw string bag. No one has ever even hinted at suspicion. If I need to go out, I walk out with the bag and say it has my phone charger, swimming shorts, etc. If I'm at home, I toss the bag in my closet. I would recommend the solo; its awesome. I can't compare it lot any other vales besides the mflb which my brother owns. The clouds from the solo are so much better than the launch box, but the boxngets the job done.

18. I have an.mflb. for your situation get it. Also order the powerrx batteries off amazon and you're good to go. You will get clouds. I do

19. The puffit has some great customer service over at fc.

Right now I think I'm stuck between the puffit and the da vinchi.

20. The DaVinci just looks like an over-glorified MFLB to me, it has this nice fanbase and all but I've never heard anything about it that made it stand out amongst the crowd. It's just people going on about how they like it and not giving the reasons why.