Torn and deformed leaves!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mzstonerlady, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Attached Files:

2. In that first pic, the same exact thing happened to mine all the damn time. The only thing I could think of was bugs, but I could never find any. Hope you find your answer, I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread.

3. Looks abnormal, but it is normal. Unless you are using something that contains Horomones(ie, SuperThrive)... Then cut back on usage. Other than that there is not a damn thing you are doing wrong, if anything you are doing too well. And your plants look very healthy! It just happens time to time, could be the strain, could be anything, but it does not harm the plant.

In time your plant should grow out of its deformities. Leafs should look normal on most the other sets, but you might still get one or two down the road.

Here is my recent mutant in a 10 day flash forward.

Attached Files:

4. usually a deformed or curled leaf occurs due to a ph flux from a transplant, but that looks like a bug ate it, once you grow a massive plant/s and become somewhat of a growing connoisseur, you'll realize that small deformities like that occur so often it's nothing to worry about and you'll just laugh

5. I just figured out that my cat has been munching on mine.