Tore down the perfect smoking spot =(

Discussion in 'General' started by Catholicpothead, Mar 11, 2009.

1. So before I started smoking, I had a treefort. Also before I started smoking, I gave my dad the OK to knock it down to make room for cars to park under the tree (the supports for the fort were in the way)

Now that i've become a pothead, I'm kicking myself for not caring about the treefort! I could have baked it out EVERY DAY, chilled in there. Slept in there, put a TV in there and just smoked weed all night.
    It was sick, it had a trapdoor, windows, a roof, and was quite big for a treefort. Man I miss it...

2. Sounds like it would have been pretty sick, just chilling up there toking bowls. Was there enough room to get a small circle going?

3. Hellz yeah. I had fit like 8 people up there before. Mind you that was when I was like 13...

Probably 5 eighteen year olds though...Probably only three could sleep in it though

4. Aw damn man fucking aye, I love treeforts. Any kind of fort actually aye. but yeah. shit. We used to have one too; it made way for renovations. Dad built it; then I and a mate hammered shitloads of planks of wood everywhere, made it this huge treecity..

5. ahah man goodtimes, we made a few back in the day and just gave them to the younger kids when we were tired of running the forest. One time I think I fell like 20 feet from one of them but hit enough branches I slowed down and didn't break myself

I actually snuck into my neighbors treehouse to smoke a bowl the other day :D