Torchlight

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Agalloch, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Anyone played this game? It's a lot like the original Diablo all those years ago. I bought it last night as it seemed like a good way to pass the time until Diablo 3 comes out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nobody has played this?

3. I've played it....i downloaded a torrent.... I did a format and don't think I'll install it again.

Maybe once they release multiplayer I'll legitimately buy it.

4. I play! Good to see ya again, Agalloch. I first played Torchlight to test my computer's capability to run winodws games in wine (linux). Torchlight is one of the few that cooperates perfectly with my linux ATI drivers (never buy ATI if you plan to game on linux). I've ended up really enjoying this game. Currently, I play an alchemist, but I'm still relatively low level.

5. REVIVE! but really, i'm considering buying this game, is it just single player? and is it actually fun? my plan: :smoking: and play

6. Single player only, and yes it's fun if you love diablo style games.

Not being able to play with other people may lessen your enjoyment, depending on how you played diablo.

I beat Diablo by myself before I ever got online lol.

7. I've seen it around a lot, I know steam had it on sale for $5 a while back and I'd probably pick it up if that deal came around again.

8. It was a blast the first couple hours, but it got so boring and repetitive..i quit