Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Torching a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 11, 2011.

1. Sometimes I corner my bowls, and it offers a nice flavor, but im not sure if because im burning only a small amount of weed, am i wasting the bowl?

I used to torch the whole bowl in one big snap to the head, now im thinking corners are better to get super blazed off smaller amounts,

Perspectives anyone?

2. Yes cornering tends to be more effective, and saves your lungs some trouble on those huge rips.

3. How do you actually corner a bowl?

4. I usually corner the bowl out of common courtesy to my friends. When I blaze by myself i torch that shit up.

5. I mostly only do bowls with one mate. He's one of my best mates we've known each other for ages and I taught him to let Ms. Jane have her way with him. We've never cared too much about wasting each others shit cause we share the love. What I'm getting at is we don't corner our bowls cause we are good enough friends that the courtesy doesn't matter.
    Feelsgoodman.
    :blazed: