Torches?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drayton sawyers, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Can anyone point me in right direction? I dont really want a blowtorch but if push comes to shove I'll just snag a benrzOmatic. I want a nice one like I see cats using on here for dab shots and the like. If anyone has brand names and styles that are nice post or PM me. I'd much appreciate it. One! I'm out.

2. I was gonna ask about this just recently...I need something as I'll be getting a vapor dome with my DWB order.

3. #3 smilyagent, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    This torch IS one of the best
    blazer gb2001
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Blazer-GB2001-Self-Igniting-Butane-Micro-Torch/dp/B000VML7KO"]http://www.amazon.com/Blazer-GB2001-Self-Igniting-Butane-Micro-Torch/dp/B000VML7KO[/ame]

It gets very hot for a butane torch and heats the fastest and has lasted me the longest. Hands down that one is the best in my opinion

4. i like my vector nitro touch the only one ive ever bought

5. Thanx kush & smiley. The vector brand is the only kind I've seen. Besides ur normal blow torch or lighter. I appreciate the info. Thnx.

6. #6 drayton sawyers, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just bought a vector chrome tri torch & 2 cans of vector quadruple + purified butane. Thanx for the help. That torch is super sexy and is gonna be the shit. I just got a nail and an oil dome for my bong and using a lighter was getting old. I'm stoked as hell. That torch looks top notch!!!

7. Fuck it I grabbed the blazer torch too it was cheaper and I liked the product description. It was alot more in depth plus the blazer is not just described as a cigar light torch. It has industrial uses which I think is more what I'm looking for. I'll let u guys know if I like the vector or blazer brand better. One is prolly getting returned. I just always feel u get what pay for and the vector was $109.00 & the blazer was $48.00. For some reason I think the blazer is what I'm keeping. Thanks for the advice y'all!!!!

8. #8 drayton sawyers, Jun 21, 2011
    Does the nitro touch stay lit without holding the ignition button down?

9. i love the blazer super industrial. It has a warning on it that says not for home use. How awesome

10. #10 drayton sawyers, Jun 21, 2011
    I kinda have a feeling the blazer is the one I'll keep. The vector looks sweet but the blazer looks more industrious. The vector looks flashy. I got both so atleast I'd have one to use instead of not liking the vector then having to wait for the blazer. The only thing I hate about E shopping is u can't "pet" the product.

11. torches ftw! snaps are awesome with them just light and let cherry gets whole bowl going :rolleyes:

12. Here's a pic of the vector tri pump torch I ordered does anyone like these? It's got three valves that shoot flame in like a triangle pattern that come together.

Attached Files:

13. Holy shit, talk about overkill. Looks like you could do some glass work with that thing.