Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billy8687, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Ok so I was wondering if anyone on this forum works at the Supermarket Tops. I want to apply there and hopefully work at the cashier just because it doesn't seem all that difficult. I have no problem sobering up to take a drug test but I just need to know if they drug test even after hiring you.

2. My friends all work at tops...not a single one of them got DT'd

3. Like a grocery supermarket? Or something like target/walmart? If its the latter then you will probably be tested. If it's just a grocery nope, don't worry :smoke:

4. Alright thanks a lot! I was thinking about stocking shelves and getting the night shift for that so i can go just out of my mind and i won't have to deal with a lot of people :smoke:

5. You have the right idea ma friend :smoke:

6. Hell yeah, in my town we have a store called Wegmans and I always go there with friends late at night and we are always the only people there and I always see people so high and they try to hide it from us and we can always tell haha :smoking:

7. Where do you live? I have a wegmans too and its only a local business!

8. Hahaha word! I live in upstate New York. How Bout you?

9. hey man just if you do go night shift make sure it's not different for them...

im working at a grocery store that only pays me 8.80 an hr so they dont DT us but the night shift gets like 11-12 an hr and does get drug tested

10. Oh damn, I think I could sober up for a few months and do that and make the extra money and then go to the day shift :D

11. Dude....same....here.....Weird. :D

12. My friend works at one, he didnt get Drug tested but he got DP....

13. ^ sameee :D never heard of tops though