Topping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastcoastghost, Mar 28, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I want to top my plants but not sure if it's too early. Don't wanna stunt them like my.last plant. These are all 21 days from seed. What do yall think ?? Are they ready for itt

• Like Like x 1
  2. My routine is top after fifth node and very aggressive LST for a two month total to create the base of my forest of dreams; now exploring the re-reveg of a harvested plant which takes only 7 weeks saving me a half a month before they are ready for their second (and third, fourth, etc) run.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can top them whenever you want really, even when the second node is growing in. I usually cut at the third node for 4 new colas and go from there

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mine are about the same age. I did top them at the fifth node. It took about 24 hours for recovery time

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have photos in my grow journal. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm a third node guy, right above the third node when the 4th begins to form. And then pop off the 1st and second node, So yes, a few of those plants are too early.

7. I have a hard time counting the nodes. Lol . my guess is I'm just starting my 3rd node on my biggest plant in the pic. Thanks too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yours look great! have u fed any nutes? They're so sensitive when this young I feel like it's so important to have a healthy start. I'm trying to make sure mine stay healthy

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks! :) I have not fed it any nutes. I started it in miracle grow seed starter and then transplated them into foxfarm ocean forest soil the other day. The cheapest I could find it was about $21 for 1.5 cu and free shipping. I watch them vigorousily myself.

• Like Like x 1