Topping for multiple stalks?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SolomonGrundy, Aug 8, 2007.

1. :confused: I can see in some of these pictures that have been posted and in pictures elsewhere that it is common for plants to have more than one stalk. I talked to a friend of mine about this and he says that I have to do something called "topping". I guess cutting off a portion of the top of the plant or something? If somebody could clarify this for me, I would appreciate it.
    My girl is about one foot four inches right now.

Solomon Grundy,
    Born on a Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday,
    Took ill on Thursday,
    Worse on Friday,
    Died on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday.
    This is the end
    Of Solomon Grundy.

And if anybody could tell me the easiest way to recall the threads that I have started, that would help too.. Thanks.

2. In this forum at the top there is a sticky called "Fimming & Topping made easy"
    read that through and throough, then when you're done... read it again... that should have everything you need...

you can track threads by subscribing to them... so everytime someone responds itll send you an email. At the top you will see "Thread Tools" click that, then click "Subscribe to thread" everytime a response happens, you get an email

good luck

ninjaedit: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122559-how-fimming-topping-made-easy.html