Topping a topped plant on the 4 new tops?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Miracle_Grower420, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Is it okay to top a plant on all 4 of the main chutes that come out after an initial top? Picture attached. Kinda already did it...so I hope it's okay! Lol 1518752786636.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's fine.. My current grow has been topped like 10 times haha!
    Needed her kept short..
    20180215_140323.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used to top the crap out of everything, I don't anymore . Your plant should do just fine.

4. I topped a plant 16x had 31 tops on it had to train it all the way to harvest was a real headache. Now I just lst and leave it.

5. I've not really trained mine, 20ish tops and jusy let her go lol, well I did put a little makeshift net on her to spread out a bit to start off

6. She's yellowing off now, almost ready to harvest :) maybe a calcium deficiency there as well but it's too near the end to care really 20180309_185803.jpg

7. Looks great

8. Smells even better :p lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I bet. What Do u have left like a week? What strain is that ? A hybrid?

10. It's gorilla bomb from "bomb seeds"
    Gorilla glue × thc bomb
    Second one I e grown and she smells majorly different from the 1st, my 1st smelled musky like a diesel strain, this one is very very citrusy
    She's got 2 weeks left tops :)

11. Nice that seems like a good mix. I’ve looked at that seed company but have never ordered from them.

12. They came up with the "thc bomb" strain which is a high yielding very high thc strain.
    That is their original. Every other strain on their page is a cross with thc bomb and some other popular strain.
    Berry bomb (thc bomb and blueberry) is one of the best tasting smokes I've ever come across!

Their thc bomb seems to cross well with everything! Lol

This is from my last gorilla bomb, keep in mind I'm a VERY new grower. This was my second ever harvest with a cheap ass Chinese blurple LED but look at that bud! Can't fault bomb seeds at all! 20180115_163829.jpg

13. I’ve been seeing the thc bomb on dispensary menus around here. That seed company has really gained popularity over the last 2 years.

14. My brother was growing way before me, but I'm a lot more "internet savvy" than him so I used to get his seeds for him, about 5 or 6 years ago I stumbled upon bomb seeds and the reviews looked great! Massive yield and potency! (Just remembered what the original make up of the bomb was.. white widow x big bud)
    Anyways.. his 1st plant from it was a bloody monster! So that sealed the bomb seeds place as a favourite for me, up there with Dutch passion.. I go with DP for my autos