topped plant with 6 to 7 weeks old, hurt??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thefloweringman, Aug 27, 2008.

1. to all you experienced growers out there, got a question for ya. I know we have all made some mistakes, and wish we could take them back, well, i topped a plant a while back and now have 2 top colas, these plants are ready for flower but i am waiting on the babies to somewhat catch up in size, i know they wont get as big as the mature ones, anyway...., i partially broke off one of the top colas at the node, what now, if it is strapped to the other one will it repair itself or should i just call that one a loss and let the growth be focused to the bottoms now, didnt really want to do that, but do i have a choice? ANYONE WHO KNOWS AN ANSWER WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU!

2. you would have had1 cola before youtopped, you topped and had 2, you broke off and you are back at 1, your plant aint gonna die, idk try root it or summin,

3. yeah, went back in there just a min, ago and it went limp, so i just took it off, the growth will be more concentrated at the bottom now, i guess, got alot of colas down below. cant wit to flower, gonna get some pics asap. thanks guy!:wave::(