topped plant/root system!?!?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 06cbrboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 06cbrboy, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Hi i have 2 plants that i topped a few times one had 7 heads its in a 6in pot and the other is in about a 2 gal. container it had bout 30 colas. Im now down to 1 cola per plant. I cant help but harvest as i go any way, i was wondering since i had a bunch of plant material supported on the current root system would it help since on my plants i only have 1 cola each cut the limbs and all down less plant ot support on the same amount of root system the last cola get bigger or mature faster/bertter same with the smaller six in pot. just a question may sound stupid but didnt know it the plat uses all its roots at all times or just what it needs when it needs. just means if thats the case the the plant will b super destressed. any info or feedback is wanted and welcome, also got some girls bout a month into flower in small pots any ideas on how to get em to finish fast, besides bigger pots their in 6-7" pots that are 9"+ tall. thanks guys my oz cup just showed it is female ha its unofficial i did that shit outside and it was hard to get it to show even wit the sun and covering ti for 12/12 the whole comp. ohh im using ff and small super thirve along with direct sunlight all day rotating and all any feedback would be good only using the st to get the plants flowering and have a head start then i plan on stopping ive heard it can make your plants leafy but what happened so far is good and fast for a small pot setting im quite amazed only using the ff supplements to dont have the liquid ferts ran out and dont have teh money. got the young ones on preflower and the older girls on the cha ching resin and oil huilder. using ferts wisely!!!!! lil less than 1cc of super thrive a watering every time! they are matureing faster than ive experienced in small pots

2. bump anyone out there with a clue?:confused:

3. no one in here in the advanced would have an educated guess this is my first outside go and just wondered if i needed to let it go a lil longer or if now sincd i have a solid root system could all the poweer be going to my one cola left? or just "what it needs": Not sure somone must have a clue this is a good question if no one has a clue ill report!:hello: