topped first week of flowering HELP clone?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buddhasmoke791, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ok so i have a plant about six inches tall and i wanted to keep vegging it so i decided it was a good time to top...well non the less 2 weeks later there are white hairs arising from the node just below where i topped..so i just moved it to 12 12 using 2 26w soft white cfls the plant is not all that healthy because it was outdoors and pests had their way with it on the lower fan leaves. i was just curious as to how much bud i would yeild off this thing and i would like to cut a clone off this thing. Does anyone have any advce on how to get a cuting to root with out using rooting gel? what are some techniques thanks for the help and will provide pics of the current mama bear:smoking:

2. Idk if yu. Can see the hairs just starting to show on the node below where I topped

ForumRunner_20121107_132014.png

ForumRunner_20121107_132021.png

3. just wondering what will happen to the spot i topped? and can i cut the top leaves for cuttings if the main cola is no longer good was an accident when i topped didnt think it flower already

4. the plant is sick looking.

you dont want to clone off of a sick plant. you dont even want to flower a sick plant because it will yield a lot less.

have you given it any nutes?
    what is the ph when you water?
    i see hydrotron in the picture so can i assume that your not using any soil?

5. Thanks! And nah no nutes but yest I am usuing soil just put the hydrotenballs on top I heeard it helps keep the moisture towards the top just experimenting but I think I'm just gunna let this one go and focuz on the sprouts that popped up a couple days ago

6. you need to feed it. thats why its stunted and yellow. Once you give it some nutes it will grow a lot faster and you will be able to clone it then put it into flower.

7. That plant has more issues than a lack of food.

8. Wat should I do with it

9. ad more CFL's. just two 26w CFL's is very low.

For one plant you want atleast 100w of light. i would go buy atleast 2 more CFL's that will also help with growth.

10. Kick it back into veg w/ lights on 24/0. That thing needs a good feeding. She will do ok but your gonna be slow going for a bit. My 2 cents

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

11. [quote name='"vjaj"']Kick it back into veg w/ lights on 24/0. That thing needs a good feeding. She will do ok but your gonna be slow going for a bit. My 2 cents

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud[/quote]

Thanks brother I did do that this morning. Switched it to 24/0 just gotta be patient n well see ill let y'all know

12. Yea, let us know how it turns out man. Kinda curious lol

13. will do most definatly im goiing to give it about a week or two and let yall know

14. So almost all of the big fan leaves are dying half of em I cut off cuz they burnt the white hairs coninute to grow but as far as the big fan leavess go are mostly gone