Topled Or Lgt-Ledsolutions Reflector Series Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Stoned_Stew_UK, Jul 10, 2014.

1. #1 Stoned_Stew_UK, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Hey there dudes & dudettes,

As most of know there is a large variety of LED lighting available of different types, brands and price range!
    For the purpose of this topic i'm looking at one type of LED Light only!
    The Reflector series LED light by Top LED or LG-LEDSolutions (depending where you are in the world!)

These Lights:
    150W (48 x 3w)
    150w.jpg
    300W (96 x 3w)
    300w.jpg
    450W (144 x 3w)
    450w.jpg
    600W (192 x 3w)
    600w.jpg

I thought it would be a good idea to get a topic going with feedback from people using specifically this light regardless of the size!

If this topic does well i will start new ones for other models like the Mars II, UFO etc.
    My basic thinking is to get comments and posts about 1 light at a time to give people some idea of how these perform in 'real world' use, not just how well they could perform on the sales pitch!

If you could post with the following info in order to give other viewers consistency with opinions please.

Example:
    Size of your Light: 1, 2, 3 or 4 panel
    How long owned: 1 year or 12 months
    Number of grows under this light: 2
    Pros of the unit: Good for smaller cabs as it doesn't get very hot
    Cons of the unit: If the 'bloom' switch is turned on without the 'veg' switch the fan doesn't run!
    Previous lights used: 300w CFL + 2x 2'T5, 2x125w CFL, 250w MH/HPS etc.
    How did this light compare to previous used: better, faster growth or higher yield etc.
    Any other thoughts about either the light or the service: â€‹ 

2. Great idea. I'm currently in the process of building a small stealth cab and am looking into the 1 panel reflector series. @[member="Stoned_Stew_UK"] also came across your home made carbon filter yesterday and will be using that design for my cab. Awesome job

3. Size of your Light: 2 panel 96 x 3W
    How long owned: 2 months
    Number of grows under this light: 1
    Pros of the unit: Good for smaller cabs as it doesn't get very hot... seems to be a great spectrum, plants love it
    Cons of the unit: 3W diodes get less penetration than 5W but LST solves this limitation
    Previous lights used:  also have 250W CFL in the same tent, less stretch and tighter buds form underneath the LED, even when on the same plant
    How did this light compare to previous used: grew with 150W of MH and HPS back in the day and this is better but my genetics are better now too.
    Any other thoughts about either the light or the service: Awesome service from SmokeSara on the TopLEDGrowlight Family thread here on GC. Will be a repeat customer for sure.