Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Topical recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by packedup, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Does any one have a good topical recipe? Ive made it once before but it came out brown and had a weird smell. I made it with coconut oil, beeswax and lavender oil. The coconut oil was green when I made it but ending up coming out brown. Maybe I burned it when I was mixing everything together? The burner was on low but thats probably where I went wrong. I want to give it another shot making it but just don't want to screw it up again if it's my recipe, or even something I'm doing wrong. Could use some advise from anyone thats successfully made it before.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You need to seep the cannabis into the oil. You need a double boiler, I use a crock pot. Minimum 2 hours, but anything more doesn't hurt.
    I put weed in a mayonnaise jar, pour melted coconut oil in it, put the lid on and stick it in the crock pot for a couple hours. Then pour it through a strainer and store it in the fridge until needed. I only use bees wax in the warmer summer months to help keep it solid.
    That's it. A lot of people are grateful for the oil I give them. Good for arthritis, CTS, MS, swelling, sore muscles........

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I used a double boiler when I made the oil. The oil always comes out great when I make edibles

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome! Thank you for that, it has a bunch of other recipes that id like to try too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1