Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Topical Cannabis with Nano THC

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Justin SanDiego, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Topical Cannabis with Nano THC
    [​IMG]

I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience medicating/using topical Cannabis products containing Nanoparticles of Cannabinoids? Either Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or Cannabidiol (CBD). I've done some reading on the technology's benefits in the terms of topical application of Medical Cannabis products. Namely how they make the ingredients/product much more effective than average as they penetrate the skin deeper, faster. What's your experience/opinion?

[​IMG]

My primary source for reference on the effectiveness of Nano Technology is a Cannabis topical oil blend with Nano THC I use medicinally:

Critical Pain Relief's Therapeutic Massage Oil - Cooling - with NanoTHC
    Ingredients include: Wintergreen Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Rosemary, Camphor, Peppermint, Aloe, Calendula and Nanoparticles of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
    Therapeutic Benefits include: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-septic.

*I am not a Doctor nor does Critical Pain Relief (CPR) make any health or medical claims.

[​IMG]

2. Used a few different reputable brands before and Tbh the high expense of these products outweighs the benefits.

Even if you aren’t able to smoke concentrates or just plain flower; I’d recommend users to eat edibles over topicals simply cause they are just not as effective or potent in comparison to other forms.
    Just my two cents. Maybe if they can get the cost of these products down, I could see them being viable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. THC is either THC or it is not ... there is no such thing as Nano THC .... if something they are doing is changing the chemical structure of THC then its not THC anymore .. if this is lecithin Emulsification that is something else entirely