Topic: Spirit Science

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Mechanicaldoll, Jun 2, 2013.

1. #21 lonew0lf420, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Again, the ppl behind spirit science aren't behind some agenda, they do not have all the answers and they are aware of that; however, the point is to make ppl open their eyes to acceptance, to observe things critically without judgement. They don't want you to believe everything they say, simply, just listen and their ideas without immediately dismissing them because they differ from your own system of beliefs. 

edit: because of technology the logical positivism paradigm is the prevalent philosophy among most rational intellectuals which is totally understandable, however, to dismiss occultism as nonsense is simply not logical; to believe in what is solely measurable in our manifested world limits you to a narrow scope of perception, all possibilities should be considered. 

2. I have to say man, you have some of the most quality posts I've ever seen on this forum, it resonates very much with my own ideas.

3. Here we go...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Guys, its called spirit Science....Science!

5. #25 esseff, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013

You need to explain what you mean by one truth?

I see there are many versions of the idea of one, all expressing themselves as one at the time they are felt to be so. Are you saying one ultimate truth? To say that you must know it to be so? Or do you just believe that?

To realise the idea of one is truth enough, for there is nothing outside of it. Therefore it is confusing to say there is only one truth, when in reality there is only one truth for each of us in any given moment.