Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Topic for Surviving Reggie Lovers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tylershane19, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Is the ash white

2. Black ash is bad white ash is good

3. Yeah it's white as heck tho look

Attached Files:

4. Flushed properly.what's it smoke like do it got good flavor n smell

5. Taste kinda bitter is say. Kinda harsh

6. Sound like bong rips to me

7. Got a pic of the bud itself?

8. Haha always put the harsh bud into a bong. Or just nasty bud in general. :bong:

9. Around here in MI the biggest difference between regs and everything else is seeds. All the regs are loaded and the mids and chronic are seedless. Regs are usually Beaner brick weed that was smuggled through a tunnel or tossed over a fence. That crap is usually planted and forgot about until harvest. They don't remove males in the guerilla grows so there's tons of seeds and few trichomes to be found.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

10. I love me some good ol dirt weed. All we could get in Beantown during the 90's.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Is there any way to put to good use about 2 grams of good quality outdoor. I don't have access to a kitchen. Is there a way to make it active orally without a stove or microwave. I live with others. Absolutely cannot do it in the kitchen.

12. Vape it grind it put it in pill find a comfortable place