TopChun's DIY bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TopChun, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I was inspired to finally make a decent bong by reading someone else's thread on this site. His inefficiencies and my slickness pushed me to register and post my own instructions to making TopChun's DIY Bong or DIYB (pronounced like crib.) If one person can benefit from these efforts, I will be satisfied. Smoke On!

Material needs:
    1 - glass jar with a 2" lid
    1 - metal pipe (I used an aluminum Slurpee straw.)
    1 - coaxial cable end
    1 - straw (I had a fancy one from a Bakery that was more durable than a regular straw.)
    1 - about 2" x 2" of aluminum tape (Electrical tape can suffice.)

Tool need:
    1 - a knife with a pointy tip

1) Get a jar. The easier to hold with one hand, the better. Think about toking position and handling of T's DYIB.

[​IMG]

2) A buddy of mine showed me this slick little trick and I love it. I simply slipped the metal fitting down my Slurpee straw and secured it with about three strips of 1/2" strips of the aluminum tape. The bowl packs a perfect one hitter.

[​IMG]

3) Make 3 holes on your lid. #1 is the largest for the down stem. Easily twist your knife back and forth standing on its tip. Remember that stainless steel will easily beat aluminum so be smart here and take your time. #2 hole is for the straw and I just slick pushed it through. Tiny hole #3 is for the carb.

[​IMG]

4) Are we done? Is that it? That was too easy.

[​IMG]

5) You may want to like this page because the simplicity and easy availability of the parts needed is so beautiful...

[​IMG]

6) ... but once you toke a TopChun's DIYB, you'll know what's really going on around here.

[​IMG]

P.S. I'm anal as fuck, but I dicked with this fucking rotation bull shit for too long so I quit here fail. Damn I'm stoned.

2. I'd never smoke out of that. Doesnt seem too healthy, especially with the aluminum tape.

3. Anal, dicked, fucked, and shit all in one sentence. Nice.

4. replace the plastic for metal and it looks pretty solid

5. gj on your 3rd post, thought i was seeing stuff haha.

6. babahbaba