Top44

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by DreaminGreen, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Anyone have any info on this strain? Just picked up a clone of it and was wondering if they is anything I should know. I will be doing 100% organic thanks to LDs help. Seems like its a very fast flowering strain that stays small which is exactly what I need, what I dont know is if it is susceptible to any deficencys or anything like that. Thanks.

2. Just google it or use the search here on GC and you'll find more info than you ever wanted

3. #3 Sam87, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    Kind of the wrong section there buddy.

But, from what I understand, Top44 is "decent", when you considering the flower time. If you don't absolutely require the time, or are used to more quality driven breeding programs, you'll find it lackluster. I've never grown it, but I've smoked some of my friend's stuff. Very "meh" kind of stoned body high. I found that it pretty much made me want to lie down everytime I smoked it. Don't know how he did for yields, as his other stuff is great, but you can't beat genetics, so I was never really interested in finding out.

Anything else, you can look here, at Kind Green Buds, or any of the other myriad strain review sites. Like southernstyle said, you'll learn more than you ever wanted to by using the search function and reading threads.

Oh, it's also supposed to be extremely hardy, so I wouldn't worry about doing anything special.

4. Yeah I tried google but I didnt find exactly what I was looking for. I have read all the descriptions and that stuff, I was just hoping to find someone with experiance growing it organically.

I have only grown bagseed and my buddy in CO brought this clone all the way back for me. They are drooling over this strain out there apparently. The clone store said it was the best strain they had for quality and quantity.

5. Hmmm. Different Top44 than I've heard of. But maybe there's a really good cut in there that's really hard to find, or some such. Having never grown it my self, all you get is hear say from me.

I do know, however, that it's supposed to be very resistant to pretty much everything. Even the poor internet reviews concede that. From what I hear, as long as you don't drop anything on it, you should be good. And if you're learning from LD, then you should be even better.